Kettlebell! | TRX | Elite Rings | TAC Gear | Jet Fins | Neanderthin

Forum Home Do not ask questions that violate OPSEC parameters. Read the ROEs and do a search before posting a question! Do not answer a question unless your information is from verified sources and accurate!
Forum Stats
3931 Members
62 Forums
946 Topics
3022 Posts

Max Online: 952 @ 12/16/16 12:18 PM
(Views)Popular Topics
Retraining Assessment 287528
Women joining Air Force Special Operations Units, your thoughts? 143446
TAPAS required? 55430
Age and going for SF 35558
CRO & PJ Development Course Description-old 33847
Operator and Trainee Workout Programs 31709
Length of pipeline training 28764
Ballz 3 (March DEV/Indoc class) 23618
Special Operations Recruiter Liaison Workout 23502
Reserves 23090
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SERE
Jump to new posts Re: Retraining Help by Yukon @ 09/20/17 09:15 AM

What you are referring to is unsupervised deterrence paper and pencil question and answer screening without a known allegation or incident and no physical measurements. Such tests are intended to add incremental validity to risk management decisions
SERE
Jump to new posts Re: Retraining Help by Thojack @ 09/20/17 07:45 AM

Just to follow up, I heard back from the SERE Psychologist, Maj Doti, this morning and he said they no longer use the polygraph form. There is "a new, quicker, simpler process they use." So the form is no longer needed. Apparently the chang
SERE
Jump to new posts Re: Retraining Help by Hiawatha @ 09/20/17 04:39 AM

There is a polygraph form to be filled out as part of your retraining package. It is just a form that you answer truthfully and sign an attestation at the end of the form. Just general questioning. You do not actually take a polygraph, they just ca
SERE
Jump to new posts Re: Retraining Help by Thojack @ 09/19/17 10:51 AM

Thank you for the information, sir. I was confused as the paperwork from MYPERS had mention of a Polygraph and stated it was attached but did not provide any forms or guidance. I believe the Mental Health package is complete and just pending approval
Pararescue
Jump to new posts Re: BA Prep by Yukon @ 09/18/17 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: CamLegend I understand that this future course will be beneficial to increasing the size of battlefield airman in service, and that this course will be the "pre-devlopment/pre-pre indoc" course, but I am still questi
Pararescue
Jump to new posts Re: BA Prep by CamLegend @ 09/18/17 07:55 PM

I understand that this future course will be beneficial to increasing the size of battlefield airman in service, and that this course will be the "pre-devlopment/pre-pre indoc" course, but I am still questioning this a little. #1.
SERE
Jump to new posts Re: Retraining Help by Yukon @ 09/18/17 11:45 AM

OSI wouldn't have any answers for you. Use of polygraph by OSI completely lacks psychological interpretation testing for health and wellbeing purposes. Mental health/fitness determinations don't utilize polygraph testing. Polygraph testing or exami
SERE
Jump to new posts Re: Retraining Help by Thojack @ 09/18/17 10:45 AM

I'll start by asking a the question regarding a Psychological evaluation. I recently went in to complete said tests and there was mention of a polygraph, however the Mental Health Clinic did not know what that consisted of nor where to go for answer
SERE
Jump to new posts Retraining Help by Thojack @ 09/18/17 10:40 AM

I am currently in the process of retraining into SERE and I have ran into a few roadblocks along the way. I am hoping we can use this post to help any others as they go through the process themselves. My idea is to have those who have completed the
Google Search
Custom Search
Share |
Who's Online
1 registered (MaC2k1), 11 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Van, BC15, Russ83, civ_into_mil, Jose3012
3931 Registered Users