Forum Home
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Initial Physical Examinations & Medical Questions
8 hours ago
The PULHES profile of 111111 is supplemented by other medical qualification standards (occupational specific) which has been discussed on these forums many times previously over the years. Simply entry classification (The GTEP enlistment contract) for the BA AFSCs has additional...
see more
334 Views · 4 Comments
Combat Control & Special Tactics Officer (CCT & STO)
Yesterday at 03:15 AM
From what I have read and researched, the pipeline is packed with a hell of a lot of swimming, running and rucking. If you are looking for a book on a workout routine, there are a ton of them out there for different forces. Personally I would grab a hold of Seal Prep Program or a...
see more
57 Views · 1 Comments
New User Introduction
Yesterday at 02:14 AM
Send it...
see more
367 Views · 8 Comments
New User Introduction
03/16/18 10:09 PM
Jump to new posts Intro by WR
What's up everyone, I'm an active duty TSgt CCT, been doing the job since I enlisted in 2008. Currently I'm heading to OTS with a STO billet over the next few months. Seems like the admins on the site are doing a great job, I'm just here to contribute and provide some insight...
see more
32 Views · 0 Comments
Searching for Workout Partners
03/16/18 02:11 PM
I live in Cleveland TN, a few minutes away from Chattanooga, looking for some BA recruiters/recruits in the area to help mentor, and walk through this process with. Any ideas or leads would be appreciated. Thanks CG...
see more
23 Views · 0 Comments
Popular Topics(Views)
Forum Statistics
Most Online952
Dec 16th, 2016