Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Discussion
1 hour ago
I live in Hawaii...
see more
261 Views · 4 Comments
Physical Training & Team ST
5 hours ago
Gents, Here's a nice read if you have the time....
see more
10 Views · 0 Comments
New User Introduction
18 hours ago
Hello, Currently an AD SSgt working as a Security Forces DAGRE. Looking to re train into the TACP or CCT. Soaking up as mush knowledge as possible and remaining patient, focused and ready for my opportunity. I'm open to any and all advice. Thanks....
see more
22 Views · 0 Comments
Yesterday at 09:35 PM
Has anyone tried or used the workout program provided by the 24 SOW? We had a CCT TSgt from the 24 STTS come and do a Q&A at my base recently, and he provided us with the link to a workout program from the 24 SOW website under the "Join" tab. It is labeled "pr...
see more
24 Views · 0 Comments
General Discussion
Yesterday at 06:03 PM
Heard, that is about what I thought. Thanks for the reply!...
see more
74 Views · 2 Comments
New User Introduction
Yesterday at 05:37 PM
Thanks for the advice. There is a lot more to it than the beret for me personally. I will definitely work on articulating the WHY so I am ready to explain when the time comes. My view on my role in the military has changed drastically since I joined for what were essentially shal...
see more
47 Views · 2 Comments
Off Topic Discussion
Yesterday at 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by SWA plug for two special PJs and their important message regarding pain and healing. Check out Roger Sparks and Jimmy Settle's documentary Wise Endurance. Trailer: Website: SW This is a nice documentary and I can relate myself with Roger Sparks and Jimmy...
see more
193 Views · 1 Comments
Off Topic Discussion
Yesterday at 12:13 AM
Hello, May I please have a SOWT message me about the career field? I have a few questions and speaking to someone would be great. I am still in Misawa AB, Japan so if someone from Kadena can reach out, that would be great. Thanks! v/r, Torres...
see more
23 Views · 0 Comments
Tactical Air Control Party & Air Liason Officer (TACP & ALO)
09/17/18 09:09 PM
I am getting ready to enlist in the Air Force and take on the TACP pipeline. Currently, I am a purple belt in BJJ and want to keep training. Will I be able to train a few days a week during the TACP pipeline? Almost a year without sparring would absolutely devastate me!...
see more
20 Views · 0 Comments
09/17/18 06:31 AM
Exercise every day, practice day by day for no less than 60 minutes, eat the correct nourishment and bit every supper, regardless of how awful your stomach is instructing you to go for treat over solid sustenance, attempt to avoid desserts, monitor calories and sustenance consump...
see more
3,776 Views · 2 Comments
09/17/18 06:27 AM
Been doing this program religiously as separated of my week after week in doc prep and it has significantly expanded my push up tally, particularly towards the finish of the 2 min of an eval, began utilizing the base model (5 sets 2 days seven days) however have since added some ...
see more
3,625 Views · 2 Comments
09/17/18 06:26 AM
Taking in a casual manner can be troublesome at first in light of the fact that the feelings of dread of getting water into your lungs and suffocating can show themselves, in any case, it is vital to ace breathing to unwind, swim with remedy system and guarantee that the body's o...
see more
1,659 Views · 2 Comments
General Discussion
09/17/18 06:22 AM
You ought to have about a thumb's width of room between the finish of your longest toe and the front of the shoe, hold it, search for a safe, agreeable fit through the mid foot, envision a hand tenderly holding your foot set up, the rear area bargain, there ought to be next to ze...
see more
6,076 Views · 7 Comments
New User Introduction
09/17/18 06:19 AM
Hello guys, i am new in this forum......
see more
273 Views · 2 Comments
Pararescue & Combat Rescue Officer (PJ & CRO)
09/14/18 05:53 PM
It's more a question of integrating something onto the game table that is useful in winning the game that is not already put there by the Army, Navy, and Marine special operations communities. Duplicating what they have and provide will prove difficult to justify and validate. ...
see more
3,842 Views · 13 Comments
Popular Topics(Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums22
Topics1,123
Posts3,804
Members3,581
Most Online952
Dec 16th, 2016