Forum Home
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 2 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TDouglas, SOPCP, Border7, BB, ZambeziG
3107 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums23
Topics951
Posts3,066
Members3,108
Most Online952
Dec 16th, 2016
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Crosstrainee and Prior Service Questions
Yesterday at 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by HiawathaMy only advice for those wanting to retrain is to find every way to extend and not reenlist. The moment you reenlist you are most likely giving up your option to retrain. Just my two cents.Although extending First term enlistment does retain the servi...
see more
4,959 Views · 27 Comments
Off Topic Discussion
Yesterday at 03:46 AM
[quote}Since then, such concerns have only grown, highlighted by a series of high-profile incidents, including a probe into whether two members of the Navy's SEAL team may have been involved in the death of an Army Green Beret member in Mali this past June, and the death of four ...
see more
47 Views · 1 Comments
General Discussion
11/20/17 01:56 AM
Hey guys, new to the forums. Hopefully this is an active place that i will find myself posting around a lot more and gathering information. Anyway! Taking my ASVAB tomorrow, recruiter plans on sending me out the door January 23rd. My question is.. in a perfect world, i pass I...
see more
51 Views · 0 Comments
Pipeline Schools
11/18/17 02:23 AM
Updated pipeline info is now available on the main page, here: http://www.specialtactics.com/pipeline-overview/...
see more
4,123 Views · 5 Comments
CRO & PJ Indoctrination Course
11/18/17 12:13 AM
The problem w/ crosstrainee/prior service guys at indoc is that if they quit/fail, the cadre have found that they typically will "bring" 4 dudes with them out the door. The mentality is that the younger non prior service guys see their team leadership quit and it bring...
see more
99 Views · 1 Comments
Pararescue & Combat Rescue Officer
11/16/17 11:27 PM
For a short (heh) while at my first assignment we seemed to get a lot of shorter guys from graduating classes. We joked that they were our designated "Confined Space/Structural Collapse" team. Don't let the Hollywood stereotype deter you from trying....
see more
2,920 Views · 5 Comments
New User Introduction
11/16/17 08:45 PM
I think a little expectation management is in order. The PJ pipeline takes about 2.5 years to get through. There is no way to fast track that. The only possibility for fast tracking is possibly if you already have a civilian Paramedic license- you *may* be able to request skip...
see more
157 Views · 2 Comments
New User Introduction
11/16/17 01:45 AM
Gecko- Thanks for posting- its great to have operators come back and help contribute. Please check your PMs. SW...
see more
113 Views · 1 Comments
Popular Topics(Views)