Forum Home
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Physical Training Tips and Techniques
Yesterday at 01:38 AM
Originally Posted by HankHey y'all, I'm hoping for some input on substituting additional cardio in lieu of pool sessions. I'm currently studying abroad in Morocco and don't have access to any local pools Luckily, swimming is my strong suit. I've attached the program I'm following...
see more
73 Views · 1 Comments
Announcements
02/19/18 06:58 PM
Thanks for the update SW!...
see more
94 Views · 1 Comments
Off Topic Discussion
02/19/18 01:20 AM
I get it, sounds a lot like the grind of being a crew chief when not on the flight line. That day to day military stuff that's never advertised. Well that, and a lot less being covered in oil and hydro. Thank you...
see more
76 Views · 2 Comments
Crosstrainee & Prior Service Questions
02/18/18 03:24 PM
It's feasible in perspective of being attainable. The complication is probability and predictability. The obstacle relevant to complication is there is no system of policies in place to "directly" support or encourage such transfer....
see more
72 Views · 1 Comments
General Discussion
02/18/18 02:33 AM
Thank you, Yukon & SW that clarified most of the questions and concerns I had....
see more
269 Views · 3 Comments
General Discussion
02/17/18 03:24 PM
Pentagon issues warning for non-deployable personnel: 'Deploy or be removed' The non-deployable concern connects directly to unit's and individuals sustaining combat readiness. The new policies being implemented to address this concern have some relevance to this discussion as ...
see more
182,153 Views · 82 Comments
Pararescue & Combat Rescue Officer (PJ & CRO)
02/15/18 06:23 PM
> "Do you mean deployment?" Yes, sorry about the typo I was on my phone when I posted this. ...
see more
197 Views · 4 Comments
New User Introduction
02/14/18 04:35 AM
Whats up man? I know a few guys from 17-002 (not using names here obviously). Working on the same thing as you. I'm always looking for new insights and tips from guys with 1st hand experience though....
see more
181 Views · 1 Comments
Popular Topics(Views)
Forum Statistics
Forums22
Topics981
Posts3,249
Members3,233
Most Online952
Dec 16th, 2016