Forum Home
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 2 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TDouglas, SOPCP, Border7, BB, ZambeziG
3107 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums23
Topics951
Posts3,066
Members3,108
Most Online952
Dec 16th, 2016
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2967 - 06/21/17 02:11 PM CCT selection course date changes?  
Jay_Pew Offline
Apprentice
Jay_Pew  Offline
Apprentice

USA
Hello everyone! So I'm looking for people who have some insight into the CCT selection schoolhouse. I'm a PS cannidate, and I'm reporting for training 21 Jul 17. When I start however...that's a different question. Originally I was given a start date of 24 July 17. About a month ago, I was emailed by someone named Michael Barker (based off of his email signature) who I guess is the CCT pipeline manager.
In the email was supporting documentation about a change to the course start and end date. Changing the start date from 24 July to 31 July. A week isn't a big deal, but according to one of my developers, who currently is at the school house, has said that the cadre are telling him the course is still on for 24 July. So I'm getting mixed information, curious if anyone has any official contacts that could help clarify the situation.

#2968 - 06/21/17 04:58 PM Re: CCT selection course date changes? [Re: Jay_Pew]  
NWakin Offline
FNG
NWakin  Offline
FNG

Arizona
Might start with the contact list within this website. Then manage your way through contacts. Probably faster and more efficient than waiting for a response here. (Unless you have sifted through and called those on the list already and received no help)

Popular Topics(Views)