Forum Home
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (taykuhls), 11 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
330RCSBFACS, thereddoctor, AustinD, oterorphase, doit456789
3098 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums23
Topics949
Posts3,057
Members3,099
Most Online952
Dec 16th, 2016
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#2912 - 04/25/17 11:42 PM Re: CRO & PJ Development Course Description-old [Re: Yukon]  
JustaTrainee Offline
FNG
JustaTrainee  Offline
FNG

New York
Thank you Yukon. Does this mean prior service guys will still have the Dev course or does this new program eliminate the Dev course. Does this also change the lenggth of Indoc or is that remaining the same as well?

#2913 - 04/26/17 09:52 AM Re: CRO & PJ Development Course Description-old [Re: TE]  
Yukon Offline
Operator
Yukon  Offline
Operator

Anchorage AK
My questions were not into that depth of detail to get the answer I provided. My best guess (based on current course descriptions and training day course lenght) is, at least for the next 12-months or more, the least impact will be on the PJ DEV and Indoc courses.

There is much I can speculate on, but this speculation has minimal if any impact on what the students will experience in trying to successfully get through the training.

Further if you noticed, the newest member of these forums is the Indoc Commandant who is in best position to discuss and inform about what is releasable info on what changes are expected from the new BA Prep Program.

#2925 - 05/02/17 09:44 PM Re: CRO & PJ Development Course Description-old [Re: TE]  
nitrohuck Offline
FNG
nitrohuck  Offline
FNG

VT
I had actually just sent the Indoc Commandant a PM asking about this prep course before I found this thread.

I had just heard about this course a couple of weeks ago from the developer I have been working with.

I leave 16 MAY with a contract to enter the CCT pipeline after I complete BMT, I am definitely excited to hear as much information about this new prep course as possible.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  IndocCommandant 

Popular Topics(Views)